WAT JED YOD
Wat Jed Yod was commissioned by King Tilokarat and built in 1455 to resemble the Mahabodhi temple in Bodhgaya, India. The king also planted a Bodhi tree at the site, while in 1476 he hosted a large celebration at the temple to commemorate 2,000 years of Buddhism. In 1477, the seven-spired chedi hosted the 8th Buddhist World Council, when the Buddhist scriptures were renewed (the Tripitaka).
The exterior of Wat Jed Yod features stucco reliefs of Thewada and other divine beings. The interior of the temple is just as impressive, featuring a barrel vaulted corridor with a Buddha statue at the end. There are also numerous Lanna-style chedis in the extensive grounds, with the largest housing the ashes of King Tilokarat. A small ubosot, a pond and several Buddha statues can also be found in the temple grounds.
Take a half day city tour with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the city area for 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 1,917 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX22
- Area In The City
- Distance from city center (km.) 6
- Open hours 06:00 - 17:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 5322 4802
- Remarks -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.