One of Chiang Mai’s twin granite peaks, Doi Pui is the highest mountain in the Doi Suthep–Pui National Park at 1,685 metres. The mountain is known for its beautiful waterfalls though it is also famous for being home to the Doi Pui Hmong Village, which is accessible by both road and hiking trail. A bit further up from the Hmong Village is the magnificent Bhubing Palace, which is still occupied by the royal family today.
Compared to the rest of Thailand, Doi Pui has a cool temperature throughout most of the year. It is a great place to escape the heat as well as enjoy the natural flora and fauna within the deciduous and evergreen forest. Pheasants, wild boar, eagles and macaques can often be spotted on the mountain.
Book in advance a round-trip private car transportation to Doi Pui. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in Doi Suthep area (Doi Suthep-Pui National Park, Wat Phrathat Doi Suthep temple and Bhubing Rajanives Palace) and return in 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 2,594 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,900 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX04
- Area Doi Suthep
- Distance from city center (km.) 15
- Open hours -
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone -
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.