ROYAL FLORA RATCHAPHRUEK
Chiang Mai hosted the Royal Flora Ratchaphruek in 2006 in honour of King Bhumibol. The flower festival opened in November 2006, running until January 2007, and showcased around 2,200 flora species and 2.5 million tropical plants from all over the world. Countries from all continents (30 in total) displayed a variety of plants around the beautifully landscaped 80 hectare grounds at the Royal Agricultural Research Center.
The Royal Flora Ratchaphruek was named after the ratchapruek flower, a yellow flower that symbolises the monarchy and Buddhism. The floral expo featured an exquisite Lanna styled Royal Pavilion (Hor Kham Royal Pavilion), the 27,000m² Corporate Garden, the International Garden and the Thai Tropical Garden. It also housed Expo Plaza, where visitors could purchase Thai handicrafts. The botanical garden is still open today, receiving around 500 visitors a day.
Book in advance a round-trip private car transportation to Royal Flora Ratchaphruek. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the same area, return in 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 1,917 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX13
- Area In The City
- Distance from city center (km.) 11
- Open hours 08:00 - 18:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) 100 Bath
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) 50 Bath
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 5343 2275
- Remarks -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.