MAETAMAN ELEPHANT CAMP
Maetaman Elephant Camp was established by the Chailert family after the 1989 ban on logging in Thailand. This ban resulted in numerous elephants being forced to work in the illegal logging trade or to roam the streets. The family decided to create a safe haven for the elephants, inviting visitors to come to help support the running of the camp and the everyday costs of taking care of the elephants.
Maetaman Elephant Camp is located around 50kms north of Chiang Mai on the banks of the Maetaeng River. It is a lovely environment for the elephants, boasting a medical clinic, a traditional village and an art gallery. Visitors can ride, bathe and feed the elephants, as well as watch an elephant show. Packages to visit the camp are available for one day, two days and four days, with meals and accommodation included.
Take a half day trip to Mae Taeng, visit a few places with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in Mae Taeng area and return in 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 2,594 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,900 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX29
- Area Mae Taeng
- Distance from city center (km.) 50
- Open hours 08:00-16:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) 1800 Baht/ 950 Baht
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) 1800 Baht/ 950 Baht
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 8975 5545 1
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.