ROOF OF THAILAND TOUR (FULL DAY)
Highlights: Doi Inthanon National Park (the highest spot in Thailand), hiking trail into a beautiful forest area, two stately pagodas erected in honour of the King and Queen, The Royal Agricultural Station, giant waterfall, Hmong and Karen hill tribe local market
8:00 am: The tour begins by ascending the impressive Doi Inthanon National Park, known as the roof of Thailand since its peak is the Kingdom’s highest (2,565m). On the main road to the summit stand two adjacent pagodas which were built to honour the 60th birthday anniversary of King Bhumibol Adulyadej in 1987, and the 60th birthday anniversary of Queen Sirikit in 1992, respectively. Near the top of the mountain is Angkha nature walk, a very short hiking trail in a beautiful forest area; this one is open throughout the year. A few kilometers before the top is a longer nature trail Kew Mae Pan, which takes you through forest area and an open “alpine-meadow”. This trail is closed during the rainy season, from 1st June to 31st October and a local guide is mandatory to escort you throughout the walk.
Lunch at local restaurant.
On the way down the mountain, visit The Royal Agricultural Station - the King’s Personal Project for eliminating opium growing. In addition to a nice restaurant, there are beautiful gardens and a few greenhouses of variety of plants.
Visit a fresh produce market of the Hmong hill tribes that inhabit this mountain. If you wish for another nature walk, we can set out on an easy trek (mostly descending), disappearing into the forest before coming upon a coffee growing Karen village and then arriving at Pha Dok Siew falls, with its privacy and gorgeous natural pond, the chilly waters inviting after the heat of the day.
As Doi Inthanon national park is noted for numerous lofty waterfalls, Wachiratharn falls is one of many that is worth to visit. The spray of water makes the area around the falls cool and fresh and it also makes a nice scenery to take some pictures.
4:30 pm: Return to city and drop off at the hotel around 6:00 pm.
Includes: Entrance fee to the national park, local guide at Kew Mae Pan nature trail, Lunch, Accident insurance (for age 1-75 yrs.)
|Participants (Adult&Child)||Adult (Discount 10%)||Child Discount 10%|
* Child: Height 90-130 cm. (Child Height under 90 cm. FREE)
* All taxes/service charges inclusive. Tip is not included.
* All discounts will be applied when check out.
- When customer confirms a booking, the credit card will be authorized. The charge will be made once the availability is confirmed. This process usually takes 1 business day. Travel voucher will be sent to your email once the booking is confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
On your travel day:
- Please present the confirmation voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute (within 24 hours before departure time) cancellation or no show will be fully charged.
Accident insurance coverages:
Travelers at age of 1 to 75 years only
Death/permanent disability (up to predefined limit)
Medical treatment for physical injuries caused by accidents only (up to predefined limit)
- Product code TRCNX07
- Type of Tour Private, Full day
- Duration (approx.) 8.5 hrs.
- Minimum (pax) 2
- Meals included Lunch, refreshment
- English guide included Yes
- Chinese guide included On request only. Please put in remarks.
- Accident insurance included Yes
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.