ELEPHANT SAFARI TOUR (FULL DAY)
Highlights: Elephant show, bathing, riding, oxcart riding, bamboo skiff rafting, hill tribe village, and visit Orchid and butterfly farm or Elephant Poopoopaper Park or Insect Zoo
8:00 am: A 40 minute journey takes us north of Chiang Mai, to arrive at the Maetaman Elephant Camp, home to over 50 elephants, offering you a chance to be close to these majestic animals. Before the elephant show starts you are able to see the elephants bathing in the Mae Taeng River. You can also play with the elephants closely, feed them bananas or sugar cane and/or can interact with baby elephant and buy it milk to drink as the baby is not allowed to have bananas or sugar cane at a young age.
9:30 am: Then we spend the morning relaxing while the elephants show off their skill, strength and dexterity in a demonstration that will astound you. After the show, take the elephant riding around the forest area (for 45 minutes) then continue to take the oxcart riding which was one of the local transportation in the past.
12:00 pm: International buffet lunch is served at the elephant camp.
1:00 pm: After lunch, take a 50-minute bamboo skiffs rafting along Mae Tang river.
2:00 pm: Taking a local transportation (for 1 km) to nearby Hill Tribe Village 'Ban Huay Pa Rai' where local people Karen Palong, Kayaw (big ears), Kayan (long neck) live. You can freely take a photo with them. There are some traditional clothes for visitors to purchase as well as jewelry and other handicraft items.
3:00 pm: On the journey back to the city, make one or more stops of your choices at famous tourist spots on Mae Rim route. The program includes admission fee to one of three suggestions: Orchid and butterfly farm, Elephant Poopoopaper park, or Insect zoo. Freely add other stops into your itinerary (on your own expense) if time allows.
4:00 pm: Return to the hotel.
Includes: Admission & tickets at elephant camp and hill tribe village, Admission to Orchid and butterfly farm OR Elephant Poopoopaper Park OR Insect zoo, English speaking guide, Lunch, Accident Insurance (for age 1-75 yrs.)
Options (on your own expense):
- Visit Tiger kingdom or other places in the area.
- Extra trip hours: 500THB/hour/all passengers.
|Participants (Adult&Child)||Adult (Discount 10%)||Child (Discount 10%)|
* Child: Height 90-130 cm. (Child Height under 90 cm. FREE)
* All taxes/service charges inclusive. Tip is not included.
* All discounts will be applied when check out.
- When customer confirms a booking, the credit card will be authorized. The charge will be made once the availability is confirmed. This process usually takes 1 business day. Travel voucher will be sent to your email once the booking is confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
On your travel day:
- Please present the confirmation voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute (within 24 hours before departure time) cancellation or no show will be fully charged.
Accident insurance coverages:
Travelers at age of 1 to 75 years only
Death/permanent disability (up to predefined limit)
Medical treatment for physical injuries caused by accidents only (up to predefined limit)
- Product code TRCNX08
- Type of Tour Private, Full day
- Duration (approx.) 8.5 hrs.
- Minimum (pax) 2
- Meals included Lunch, drinking water
- English guide included Yes
- Chinese guide included On request only. Please put in remarks.
- Accident insurance included Yes
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.