CHIANG MAI CITY IN HALF DAY
The capital of Northern Thailand, Chiang Mai was founded in 1296 by King Mengrai as the capital of the Lanna Kingdom. It was encircled by a moat and a defensive wall, and the area inside today is known as Chiang Mai’s old town. Within the walls are over 30 temples, including Wat Phra Singh and Wat Chedi Luang. In 1775 the city became part of Siam, now Thailand, and has remained so ever since.
Chiang Mai has been a top destination for both locals and foreigners for decades. It is a fantastic city for sightseeing, as well as a base for exploring the surrounding mountains and villages. The city sees so many visitors that it has a huge number of guesthouses and hotels to choose from. It is also known for its phenomenal and unique handicrafts, typical of the Northern culture. The Night Bazaar is one of the best places to shop for these.
Take a half day city tour with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the city area for 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 1,917 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX01
- Area In The City
- Distance from city center (km.) -
- Open hours -
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone -
- Remarks -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.