WIANG KUM KAM
The historic Lanna settlement of Wiang Kum Kam was built by King Mengrai in the 13th century and was the original capital before the King relocated it to Chiang Mai. The archaeological site was abandoned over 700 hundred years ago before being unearthed in 1984 by the Department of Fine Arts Unit 4. Wiang Kum Kam sits along the Ping River to the southwest of the city centre. Its main temple (Wat Chedi Liam) is still occupied by monks today.
There are nearly 20 temples at Wiang Kum Kam, which can all be visited on a half-day trip from Chiang Mai. Some are well-preserved, but others only have foundations remaining, the legacy of a number of big floods over the centuries. A great way to explore the area is by horse-drawn carriage, though many visitors also do the tour by bicycle.
Book in advance a round-trip private car transportation to Wiang Kum Kam. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the same area, return in 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 1,917 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX06
- Area In The City
- Distance from city center (km.) 8
- Open hours 08:00 - 17:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 5314 0322
- Remarks -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.