LAMPHUN IN ONE DAY
Lamphun dates back to more than 1,400 years when it was then the town of Hariphunchai, ruled by Queen Chamthewi. It was overrun by King Mengrai in the late 12th century, becoming part of the Lanna Kingdom. Lamphun sits around 26kms south of Chiang Mai on the banks of the Kuang River and is surrounded by an ancient moat.
One of the most famous attractions in Lamphun is the 800-year-old Wat Phra That Hariphunchai, which features a 46-metre golden chedi. Just opposite the magnificent temple is the Hariphunchai National Museum, which exhibits archaeological items found in the city, including items from the Dvaravati, Hariphunchai, Lanna and Rattanakosin periods.
Lamphun is also one of Thailand’s top longan growing regions, with orchards found just outside of the city. The annual Longan Fair celebrates this, featuring the beautiful Longan Parade and the Miss Longan beauty pageant.
Take a day trip to Lamphun, visit a few places with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice and return in 8 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,594 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX16
- Area Lamphun
- Distance from city center (km.) 33
- Open hours -
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone -
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.