WAT PHRA SINGH
The construction of Wat Phra Singh (Temple of the Lion Buddha) began in 1345 when King Phayu built a chedi to house the ashes of his father. Years later a number of other buildings were added to the site, including a statue of Phra Buddha Singh, giving the temple its present name. Today, it is an important temple, one that the older brother of King Bhumibol Adulyadej gave the status of a Royal temple of the first grade.
Wat Phra Singh sits in the middle of Chiang Mai’s old city. The Lanna-style Viharn Lai Kham is where the statue of Phra Buddha Singh is housed, while Viharn Luang is the name of the first building that was built in the complex. Other notable structures in the temple complex include the ubosot, the temple library (Ho Trai) and the five-tiered Kulai chedi.
Take a half day city tour with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the city area for 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 1,917 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX17
- Area In The City
- Distance from city center (km.) 2
- Open hours 06:00 - 20:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) 50 Bath
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) 50 Bath
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 8356 6084 4
- Remarks -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.