ELEPHANT CONSERVATION CENTER (LAMPANG)
The Elephant Conservation Center was founded in 1993 under Royal patronage and today cares for more than 50 elephants, six of which are white elephants owned by HM King Bhumibol himself. It is the only government-owned elephant camp in the country, housing an onsite hospital and first-aid clinic to treat needy animals completely free of charge.
The Elephant Conservation Center is set in a beautiful forest just outside of Chiang Mai and is well worth a day trip. Activities offered at the camp include watching the elephants being bathed, elephant shows, elephant rides and a visit to the elephant nursery. It is also the first place where elephants learned to paint and is home to the famous Thai Elephant Orchestra.
Take a day trip to Elephant Conservation Center and probably visit a few places in Lampang with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice and return on the same day.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 3,730 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 4,120 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX30
- Area Lampang
- Distance from city center (km.) 61
- Open hours 09:30 - 15:30
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) 200 Bath/100Bath
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) 200 Bath/100Bath
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 5482 9333
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.