MAESA ELEPHANT CAMP AND LONG NECK VILLAGE TOUR (HALF DAY)
Highlights: Visit the most famous Elephant Camp in Chiang Mai, Elephant show, Elephant riding, and Long Neck Village
Morning departure: 8:30 am – 12:30 pm.
Afternoon departure: 12:15 pm – 16:15 pm.
Drive to the North of Chiang Mai and along highway 107 about 40 minutes to Mae Rim District, home to many tourist attractions.
Visit Maesa Elephant camp - the elephants start their morning bathing in the stream with their mahout (elephant boy). After bathing is show time when visitors can see the elephants performing in an elephant live music band, playing football, basketball or throwing darts along with creating incredible paintings. After this see a demonstration of elephants at work pulling logs as they used to do in the forests of Northern Thailand in the past. Then you can also say hello to the young newborn elephants with their mums.
After the show, choose to take a 25-minute elephant ride (2 persons per elephant with max 150-170 kg. in total; no pregnancy) OR visit Long Neck Village. See tribal life among these people, especially the women and young girls with their necks elongated by gold rings as a mark of beauty.
Includes: Admission to elephant camp & show, entrance fee to Long neck village OR 25-min elephant ride ticket, English speaking guide, Accident insurance (for age 1-75 yrs.)
Options (on your own expense):
- Upgrade from 25-minute elephant ride to 45-minute ride: 500 THB/Elephant/2 persons.
- Take both 25-min elephant ride and Long neck village: 500 THB/Adult and 300 THB/Child.
- Extra trip hours: 500THB/hour/car.
Optional visit to Tiger Kingdom, Snake Farm, Monkey School or Crocodile Farm at visitors’ own expense both for admission tickets and extra trip hour charges.
|Participants (Adult&Child)||Adult (Discount 10%)||Child (Discount 10%)|
* Child: 4-8 yrs. (Child under 4 yrs. FREE)
* All taxes/service charges inclusive. Tip is not included.
* All discounts will be applied when check out.
- When customer confirms a booking, the credit card will be authorized. The charge will be made once the availability is confirmed. This process usually takes 1 business day. Travel voucher will be sent to your email once the booking is confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
On your travel day:
- Please present the confirmation voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute (within 24 hours before departure time) cancellation or no show will be fully charged.
Accident insurance coverages:
Travelers at age of 1 to 75 years only
Death/permanent disability (up to predefined limit)
Medical treatment for physical injuries caused by accidents only (up to predefined limit)
- Product code TRCNX04
- Type of Tour Private, Half day
- Duration (approx.) 4 hrs.
- Minimum (pax) 2
- Meals included Drinking water
- English guide included Yes
- Chinese guide included On request only. Please put in remarks.
- Accident insurance included Yes
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.