LET’S JUST RIDE
Cycle the foothills of Doi Suthep. Get out and ride in nature. Riding northwest from town to the Teung Tao Creek Reservoir for a scenic jaunt around the lake before a shore-side lunch. Be sure to bring a swimming suit to enjoy the lake’s cool waters. Riding down and back to the city through small lanes past fields and gardens for a peek at the local life of non-famous Chiang Mai.
Main attractions: Riding forested hills, Teung Tao Creek Reservoir, Riding through villages and fields
Includes: English speaking guide, bicycle and helmet, local authentic lunch, snacks and drinks
Safety: Well researched routes for the best experience to keep you out of traffic. Safety equipment to international standards. Experienced English speaking guides with first aid and safety training.
Bikes: Imported Merida mountain bikes maintained to the highest standards, in sizes to suit all ages and heights. Family friendly with baby seats, kids’ bikes and tag along attachments so the whole family can enjoy the ride.
Food and snacks: Authentic Thai food and snacks are supplied on all tours, and full day tours include a local lunch. Drinking water is supplied in refillable water bottles to reduce plastic waste.
Price to join the group departure: 1,850 Baht/Pax
*All taxes/service charges inclusive. Tip is not included.
- Please refers to section ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once we received your credit card details.
On your travel day:
- Please present the confirmation voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute (within 24 hours before departure time) cancellation or no show will be fully charged.
In the case of rain, we provide raincoats. Rain storms here seldom last longer than 30 - 40 minutes. Normally, we do not cancel the tour unless the rain delays the tour's departure until it is no longer possible to operate the tour. Kindly note that if you choose to cancel due to rain, this is considered as a last minute cancellation.
Accident insurance coverages:
Travelers at age of 1 to 75 years only
Death/permanent disability (up to predefined limit)
Medical treatment for physical injuries caused by accidents only (up to predefined limit)
- Product code TRCNX13
- Distance to bike (km.) 35
- Duration (approx.) 8 hours
- Minimum (pax) 2
- Maximum (pax) 10
- Departs Alternate days
- Starting time 10:00 (Arrive 15 mins before departure)
- Finishing time 16:00
- Meals included Lunch, Snack & drinks
- English guide included Yes
- Chinese guide included -
- Accident insurance included Yes
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.