NORTHERN HIGHLIGHTS TOUR (HALF DAY)
Highlights: Alms round with monks and Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
6:30 am: Starting extra early to catch the monks on their dawn alms rounds, we participate in this ancient ritual to make merit, as a means of providing food for temple monks parading the suburbs. There are great photo opportunities against the rows of saffron robed monks with their alms bowls.
7:15 am: our visit to Chiang Mai most popular temple beats the crowds as we ascend the mountain west of the city to pay homage to Wat Phra That Doi Suthep. This is one of the Kingdom’s most auspicious wats, said to house a relic of the Buddha, with its gilded chedi that was renovated recently after 650 years of serving merit seeking locals. You reach it by means of 306 steps, lined by magnificent Naga tails (though there is also a funicular) and the views of the valley below are stunning.
10:00 am: Return to the hotel
Includes: Food for monks, Entrance fee to Wat Prathat Doi Suthep, English speaking guide, Accident insurance (for age 1-75 yrs.)
Remarks: Please dress appropriately in the temple.
|Participants (Adult&Child)||Adult (Discount 10%)||Child (Discount 10%)|
* Child: Height 90-130 cm. (Child Height under 90 cm. FREE)
* All taxes/service charges inclusive. Tip is not included.
* All discounts will be applied when check out.
- When customer confirms a booking, the credit card will be authorized. The charge will be made once the availability is confirmed. This process usually takes 1 business day. Travel voucher will be sent to your email once the booking is confirmed and your credit card has been charged.
On your travel day:
- Please present the confirmation voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute (within 24 hours before departure time) cancellation or no show will be fully charged.
Accident insurance coverages:
Travelers at age of 1 to 75 years only
Death/permanent disability (up to predefined limit)
Medical treatment for physical injuries caused by accidents only (up to predefined limit)
- Product code TRCNX05
- Type of Tour Private, Half day
- Duration (approx.) 4 hrs.
- Minimum (pax) 2
- Meals included -
- English guide included Yes
- Chinese guide included On request only. Please put in remarks.
- Accident insurance included Yes
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.