WAT LOK MOLI
Wat Lok Moli sits just outside of the north end of the old city, around 400m from the Chang Phuak gate. The date that the temple was built is unknown, though it was mentioned in a charter of 1367. As well, King Kuena of the Mengrai Dynasty invited 10 Burmese Buddhist monks to teach Theravada Buddhism here. In 1527, King Ket built a chedi at the temple and had an assembly hall (viharn) built in 1545.
Wat Lok Moli houses the ashes of several Mengrai dynasty members, who, until their demise, maintained the temple. During the late 18th century the temple was abandoned, not being repaired until the 20th century. The hall that sits in the front of the complex is the newest addition, built in 2003. It was built in Lanna-style and features two finely sculpted Nagas that guard and protect it.
Take a half day city tour with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the city area for 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 1,917 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX20
- Area In The City
- Distance from city center (km.) 3
- Open hours 06:00 - 17:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone -
- Remarks -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.