Doi Inthanon, known as 'Roof of Thailand' is Thailand’s highest mountain. The mountain used to be known as Doi Luang (big mountain), but the name was changed to Doi Inthanon in honour of King Inthawichayanon, who was one of Chiang Mai’s last kings. At the peak of the mountain are chedis that were built to commemorate the 60th birthdays of the current King and Queen. Spectacular views of the valley below can also be enjoyed from here.
The massive mountain is located around a 90-minute drive southwest of Chiang Mai within the Doi Inthanon National Park. The park is known for its magnificent waterfalls, which include the 100m Mae Yai Falls and the 40m Wachiratan waterfall. Doi Inthanon is also home to the Karen weaving village of Ban Pha Mon.
Take a one day trip to Doi Inthanon, visit a few places with your own personalized itinerary. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in Doi Inthanon area and return on the same day. (Trip up to 10 hours; 200km.)
SUV (1-5 Pax) 4,667 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 5,189 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX05
- Area Doi Inthanon
- Distance from city center (km.) 120
- Open hours 06:00 - 18:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) 300 Bath
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) 20 Bath
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 5335 5718
- Remark -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.