MAESA ELEPHANT CAMP
Maesa Elephant Camp was started by Mr Choochart Kalmapijit in April 1976. The camp, which is located in the Mae Sa Valley, allows visitors to get up close and personal with these amazing animals. It can be reached in around a one-hour drive from Chiang Mai. It is a great place for the entire family, what with its elephant shows, exhibition hall and bamboo rafting centre.
When visiting the Maesa Elephant Camp, it is possible to hand-feed bananas to the elephants, ride the elephants along jungle trails and even take a photo with them. The camp boasts the largest population of domesticated elephants in Northern Thailand, housing 80 elephants. It also has an elephant nursery, where the youngsters stay with their mums until the age of two.
Take a round-trip car transportation to Maesa Elephant Camp and visit a few other places of your choice in Mae Rim area. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the area and return in 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 2,594 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,900 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX28
- Area Mae Rim
- Distance from city center (km.) 45.5
- Open hours 08:00 - 15:00
- Close -
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) 120 Bath
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) 120 Bath
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 0 5320 6247
- Remark Ride an elephant 800 Bath/30 mins.
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.