Baan Tawai is a crafts village located in the Hang Dong district around 20kms south of Chiang Mai It is a major cultural attraction, as well as being one of the largest markets in all of Thailand Visitors are regularly bussed here from Chiang Mai for a total shopping experience It is also possible to stay in or near the village either in resort or homestay accommodation
Wood carvings are what Baan Tawai is most known for, with antiques and furniture being exquisitely carved out of local woods There are also a number of micro factories that have fantastic showrooms displaying their collection of handicrafts in a museum like manner Everything from antique wooden Buddha statues to hand carved wardrobes can be purchased at Baan Tawai, both as a single item and in large quantities, with wholesale and export prices being available along with retail
Book in advance a round-trip private car transportation to Baan Tawai. Price includes a car with chauffer who will drive you to the places of your choice in the same area, return in 4 hours.
SUV (1-5 Pax) 1,917 Baht/Trip
Van (4-12 Pax) 2,172 Baht/Trip
Need extra hours or accident insurance? Simply put in the section Add-on Items below. Extra hourly rental costs 400 Baht/hour. Accident insurance costs 50 Baht/Pax/Trip.
Need baby car seat? It is free of charge (based on availability). Please indicate in the remarks section when you book.
- Round-trip transportation service (chauffeur, vehicle and gasoline) up to limited hours as stated in the package.
- Destination Entry fee. Parking fee. Toll fee. Food/beverage.
- Any other extra fee.
- Add-on items. Extra charges applied per selected add-on items.
- Charges will be made upon your confirmation once your booking has been confirmed.
On your travel day:
- Please present the travel voucher or valid photo IDs/passports to tour guide/chauffeur at the time of departure.
Changes & Cancellation policy:
- Changes of date/time/plan can be made free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. However, availability is not guaranteed.
Cancellation is free of charge up to 24 hours before departure date/time. Refund may take up to 10-15 business days.
Last minute cancellation (less than 24 hours before departure date/time) or no show will be fully charged.
- Product code DTCNX09
- Area Hang Dong
- Distance from city center (km.) 20
- Open hours 08:00 - 18:00
- Close Every Sunday
- Entry fee for Foreigners (Adult/Child) -
- Entry fee for Thai (Adult/Child) -
- Vehicle Entry fee -
- Phone 081 882 4882
- Remarks -
ขออภัย สินค้ารายการนี้ยังไม่มีผู้ Review ค่ะ.